Sunday, July 02, 2006

oh my....
it's july already

so far so good for me
german goes to the final 4
went to movie with bella on monday
over the hedge and the fast and the furious tokyo drift
two movie in a row in one day

watched superman returns with yunita and her cousin grace
was it on thursday?
she called and i asked her out

hangin' out with my friends at pasir kaliki square
3 times in a week
can you believe that
well i think i'm starting to like that place

last night i went there with my sister
just to buy milkshake
couldn't find a place to sit
oh well..
at least we got the milkshake

right now i'm preparing my cv
send it to advanced magazine
wondering is there something i miss on my cv
wish me luck guys
i really need it

wanna make some money of my own
build a career
gain respect from others
prove myself and others that i'm not the one who can be under estimated

it's been a while since i write using english
how is it?

No comments: