Sunday, July 09, 2006

Boku no Tegami (My Letter) by ZONE

Unable to straightly say I love you
I gaze up at the stars in the night sky
Maybe to say it to you is impossible
But now I'm writing a letter for you

Genki desuka? Boku wa genki desu
After that ordinary daily line
Upon the trembling pen over the tear soaked paper
The sun silently rise

On the way home, only the two of us
Where should conversation started from, I don't know
Strange isn't it?
The moon, look! Today it seems bigger

Truth is, there's something I wanted to say to you
Looking up (at the moon) beside me
But the moment our eyes met
I lost all my self confidence

Only this I can say, thoughI love you more than anyone else in the world
Though I'm a coward and shamefull
This one dream I have
People underestimate and laugh at me
But I still believe in this path

Maybe now I'm no match for you
I'm a dimly lit star
But surely I'll show that I'm shining
That time, I'll be able to tell you

Every day, looking into the mirror
It reflects a pathetic figure
No mater how many time I try
It always ends up with the untouched phone

Only this I can say, thoughI love you more than anyone else in the world
If only I had a little bit more courage so I can change
If only I'm a bit more cool
It'll be better

Even so, you always smile a friendly smile at me
The only one who believes in my dream

2 comments:

Mario said...

Hahhahahaha greg dengerin Zone. Gara2 Joezer?

Sedih Zone bubar karena udah pada lulus SMA. Semoga kuliahnya pada sukses.

Gurekuri said...

gak jauh2 dari Joezer kok, dapet dari Indi n_n
liriknya bagus ya...
jadi pengen in love lagi nih hehe..